International Foodservice Awards 2012
FOODSERVICE EXCHANGE 2011 & 6th edition of the INTERNATIONAL FOODSERVICE AWARDS 18 & 19 November 2011 – Basel (Switzerland)
The 6th edition of the International Foodservice Awards will take place for the first time in Switzerland (Basel) on Friday, November 18th 2011, to award the Most Innovative Concepts of the year!
The nominees at the International Foodservice Awards will be the Golden Palms from:
- The 2011 French Foodservice Awards (February 21st, 2011): La Pâtisserie des Rêves,
- The 2011 Russian Foodservice Awards to discover on November 1st, 2011
- The 2011 German Foodservice Awards to discover on November 4th, 2011
- The 2011 Swiss Foodservice Awards to discover on November 18th, 2011
- As well as our “Wild Cards”… Surprise!
This will be the occasion as well to participate in the 1st Edition of the Swiss Foodservice Awards on the same date! The winner of these will go straight away to compete for the International Awards!
The International Foodservice Awards will take place during our FOODSERVICE EXCHANGE 2011 (and at the eve of the Igeho Exhibition in Basel – www.igeho.ch) which will gather:
- Exclusive Keynote speakers,
- 1st edition of the SWISS Foodservice Awards,
- 6th edition of the INTERNATIONAL Foodservice Awards,
- 8 European Concepts searching for international development and partnerships,
- Booklet of the “Gastro Hotspots Basel 2011”: The 15 most innovative Concepts in town!
All information on www.foodserviceexchange.net
or contact Sophie Potez – Tel: +22.214.171.124.20.22 – firstname.lastname@example.org
We really count on you to attend this Great European Event, and we look forward to seeing you in Basel!
President – Leaders Club International